Thursday, October 28, 2004

WILLIAM HUNG...SAVED!?

Excerpts from "HE'S GOD"

(by William Ham,
'A Merry Non-Idol' )

Talk to me
Tell me the Name
They say today, He remains the same
He lights me up now
I'm singin' away
Like a hum
Yeah, babe

Talk to me
Give me the sign
I'm switchin' sides, now a Christian, I!
Not playing games 'coz
He's savin' my heart
Like a ham
Yeah, babe

Well, if Jesus Christ gets on my side
We're gonna burn this church alive
I'll let Him turn me around
Inside and out
To walk like He walks
To talk like He talks

He's God, He's God
Ohh baby
Yeah He moves, He moves
I go Christian 'coz
He rocks with a power
But He's good as can be
The only God in History
He's God, He's God!

I'm shaken by the way He moves me
No one ever looked so fine
He reminds me that a Christian, he's
Only got one thing in His mind!

Check out the National Capitol
City United Church concert at West Triangle,
Quezon City, Philippine Island, on the
night of October 31. Bring a pal along!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home